http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Boringly miserable

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Boringly miserable

Wallow wallow glorious mud. I am going through the hardest muddiest loneliest stretch for a long time at the moment... So expect much depressed pondering before the Berlin snaps get posted.

I just checked my emails and received but one message from a friend for the five days I have been away, so I think that gives me the right to feel even more sorry for myself. Finland forgets me but I am like a desperate ditched lover, dreaming of her and all who sail in her, every day.

Recent fatalities at work (two that were not listed on this blog) have prompted the philosophy that we are all sophisticated fertiliser. We all die in the end, so what is the point of all that stuff in between?

Everything is grey, colourless, motionless. The only smile I've formed has come from ampelmann.

Walk? Don't walk?

2 Comments:

Blogger daravida said...

We miss you, I swear! Only, I've been dying over the holiday weekend and haven't been in touch :(

4:17 pm  
Blogger daravida said...

erm, I just realised I used a really tactless turn of phrase in that last comment. So just disreagrd that and keep the original sentiment :P

4:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home