http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Sisters are doing it blah blah blah

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Sisters are doing it blah blah blah

It must be international women's day soon because I am getting lots of junk emails from random women saying they love me (but not enough to remove all the >>>> symbols in an email that has been forwarded a million times!).

I've been spending a lot of time with the girls since I got back. It's pretty novel because I've never had girl friends that I actually hung out with. There are days when I get a bit startled and think that I need a testosterone fix, but then I read about motorsport. It's weird to think that the dearest people to me right now are K and N, and until 9 months ago, that was a brand of really good airfilter for me... (it's a car thing).

Here's a little pictorial tribute because I can't write anything happy and nice at the moment (like you haven't noticed!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home