http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: My karma ran over my dogma

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My karma ran over my dogma

As I have been walking the halls muttering about the end of dreams promised, it hasn't escaped me that this is what it was like for my husband when I left, and for A when I did the same. That what I feel now, and what I have been feeling in the trifecta of men who think I could be it but then re-neg, is that this is my just desserts.

Personally I prefer a white chocolate mousse.

I always say sorry, and I'll say it again - I'm sorry. But I guess apologies don't cut it with The Director of fate who thinks I need to learn a lesson I won't forget. I've learned. Really. You can give me the exam now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home