http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Tupla Ex

Monday, February 27, 2006

Tupla Ex

Tonight I saw two exes for the price of one.

Both who left for the same, almost unspoken reasons.

It was too hard, too much risk, too wrong - but right. "Everything I've ever wanted but..." and the voice trails off before admitting.

And I think, what kind of relationships are other people having? I thought that relationships are hard work, understanding, compromise, compassion. Not instant perfection - just add water.

No, I know that relationships are hard work, understanding, compromise, compassion.

It's not me. It's you. Stubborn isn't strong. Safe isn't secure. Controlled is not compassion.

Live your life of guaranteed security, no pain: no gain, a nice girl who'll never make you think it could end, but who'll never make you feel.

It's not me, it's you. It's not my problem, it's yours.

But it's me who chants this mantra while my pillow catches tears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home