http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Footsteps on frozen seas

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Footsteps on frozen seas

On Sunday, the weather would not let me be miserable. If I was three years old, or possibly fifty three years old, I would have sung "the sun is a very magic fellow" because it was so bright that the window sill got hot and it was a scorching plus three in the light (minus seven in the shade).

Jonna took me for a walk on the sea, something that I don't think I will ever get bored of, especially when the big Viking line ships go past. I even stopped scowling.

Pics of sea stroll here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Schwarzkäppchen said...

God, i loved your blog *-* I love diaries and ppl being an open book while talking about their lives.
You seem pretty smart, and you analyze every single detail, those ex-husbands of yours must have plenty of interesting stories to tell after all that they have been trough with you.
I've always wanted to visit Finnland but it's kind of across the sea lol.
Greetings from Mexico (:

7:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home