http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: We've been here before

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

We've been here before

Look away now. There's nothing to see here. It's just that same girl from about this time last year using her blog as therapy and moaning (sometimes poetically, sometimes pathetically) about all in heart and mind.

I guess I have learned nothing and yet have learned so much. These same four walls hear the same cries. This laptop could write the words of pain themselves.

The only difference: I have two new guardian angels who watch over me; and one whose anonymous poetry and calming advice used to reduce me to happy tears has now begun the fade into history. I re-read my posts to watch the light forming at the end of last year's tunnel, to remind myself I'll find it again. But I found instead the words he wrote, that I know won't re-appear. And they break my heart.

God I'm beginning to bore myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home