http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Sentimental

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Sentimental

You know, this post was going to be about either a) some touristy "today I went to the medina" posting or b) some musings from Morocco, but instead takes a more sentimental turn.


I CAN'T WAIT TO GET HOME!!!

Do you hear out in the back there, Suomi?!

I noticed that someone found my site looking for racing girls and when I looked to see what page of my site it randomly threw up it was from August when I was in a particularly touchy feely mood (or drunk) and extolled all your virtues. Really, see for yourself. That was written nearly six months ago and it's been five months since I saw most of you. So I CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK HOME!!!

Two things on that post made me sniff (a little more than the tissue stuck to my coldsores). Kebab Mafia's poem. You know sometimes, arkadas, you say all the right things (and then sometimes, you just say calm down!)

And the other thing, was the small post-script dedicated to Paul and Rob, to which I can now add a list of other names... I really can't wait to get home...

More nostalgia pics here... and here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nina said...

Oh my God!!! I hadn't seen some of those shots from the last Outback night. I look so tanned!!! And surprisingly not as fucked up as I felt at the time.
Can't wait to have you back Travelling Diva!
xxx

10:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

....sometimes, arkadas, you say all the right things (and then sometimes, you just say calm down!)..


Even a Broken Clock is Right Twice a day.But I will try harder to get it right more often :)

Miss you..

11:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home