http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Morning moments

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Morning moments

At some point over breakfast (essential today with press conferences scheduled over lunch) I grabbed myself by the shoulders and said "you know David won't be coming". And I couldn't stop the tears that fell over my viking breakfast (a buffet, dare you ask). The salt didn't stop when I arrived at HQ and saw the flags, limp at half-mast.

But the circus goes on. In his memory, crumpled tissues and a moment of reverance in front of his condolence book, the team trained (Japanese school style seating) donned tabards, baseball caps, a quick Kodak moment with strained smiles and left to try catch the words he would have never let fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home