http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: New Dawn: God Bless the Irish

Sunday, September 11, 2005

New Dawn: God Bless the Irish

It works it works it works. It's alive... Yes my computer is back thanks to some handy solutions offered by the Irishman. I take everything back from when we fought and I publicly declare to have your children.

Ahem, my computer is a little important to me...!

I've chucked my important banking documents and current work on a USB stick. Phew.

I am now going to take full advantage of my extended check out time to celebrate!

Pic above is from my hotel room at sunset. More pics (not interesting so far, seeing I've barely left the airport) here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home