http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Wasting seven minutes

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Wasting seven minutes

I've got seven minutes left on a sort of internet vending machine. I wish I knew it was here last night because I could have used it in the middle of the night (the Irishman called with tech support and dare I say concern) to try and fix my computer when Finland was awake and now I'm going to do it without all the things I need. Here goes anyway.

I've got people with noodle fetishes enquiring - the answer is udon with mountain vegetables. I meant to get all of it into my mouth and aside from the bits on my top and on the tables adjacent from me, I pretty much did. Udon is a really thick noodle that you raise to your lips with chopsticks and then inhale down your throat in a constant fluid slurping motion, stopping only to slurp some of the soup in the noodles. It aint a pretty sight.

It was good albiet salty but I have a bit of a red meat thing at the moment so I succumbed also to a cheeseburger which smelt of offal flavoured cardboard, but did the trick. I also devoured a packet of chocolate with the cute name of Crunky, because the name summed up how I felt that night.

I took a lot of photos of plastic food which could appear here one day if technology permits.

Right now I am off to find plastic breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home