http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: It's Thursday so it must be England

Thursday, September 08, 2005

It's Thursday so it must be England


Due to popular demand - okay three people - a little on where I am right now and who I am with.


I am staying with friends Martin and Michelle, who are Kiwi by birth but have lived in the UK for some time. They have two little ones - Alyssa and Jacinta. Alyssa tells me what to do. Jacinta used to just cuddle me but now she moves faster than the speed of light - which terrifies me. More about them all here.

They live in the Cotswolds, Oxfordshire - where many of my friends come from as I used to live and work there. The Cotswolds is gorgeous and because it was one of my first homes in this country, it will always hold a special place in my heart - even if the tourists in downtown Oxford annoy me in Summer!

Here's some pics of around the village of Chesterton. It's a large-ish village with some chocolate box scenes and a few less picturesque houses. I've been selective with my photos! Like all good villages, there's a circus in town, a parish noticeboard detailing what happened to the padlock of the village cricket pitch, an ice cream van on Saturdays, a quaint church and of course "muck for sale".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home