http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: I've been tagged

Saturday, September 24, 2005

I've been tagged

There seems to be a spate of tagging people via blogs to expose more about themselves (like I could possibly!) so in the spirit of the thing (i.e. I nagged Sami to do his) I'll return the tag he sent me...

3 things that scare me
  • Fear itself
  • Spiders
  • The dark

3 things I like the most
  • Cats
  • Travel
  • Words

3 important things in my room / home
  • My photos
  • My laptop
  • My 25 year old soft smurf.

3 random facts about me
  • I've never held a driving license depsite 10 years working in motorsport.
  • I dance in empty elevators.
  • My parents sent me to dancing, pro-swimming, gymnastics, tennis, drama, speech, and grooming and deportment schools. None made a difference.

3 things I plan to do before I die
Just one: Be satisfied

3 celeb crushes
  • George Clooney
  • Harrison Ford
  • um um... some other adventurous looking guy with salt and pepper hair and a sweet smile...

3 bloggers whom I want to tag
  • Arabella-Daravida-Deojuvame
  • Sojourning
  • Travelling Cabbage

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the answers! Do spiders have anything to do with the fact that you prefer Finland to Australia these days? ;)

8:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gah! now I gotta think of answers 'n stuff...

11:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home