http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Kyoto Rocks

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Kyoto Rocks














I am dancing in my super hotel in the middle of Kyoto's groovy nightlife area. Where are my divas to dance and drink with me?

Now that I have LAN access, I'm back blogging like crazy. The posts from the train are up and all over the place (see you're going to have to pay attention or get an RSS feed) and the ones in my note book will be up later tonight when I can be bothered typing more.

Oh and I stayed out beyond curfew!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Preya said...

Oooh..that sounds like so much fun! I've only seen the Tokyo airport, so Japan is definitely on my must-see list.

5:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home