http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: More than a rally...

Sunday, July 31, 2005

More than a rally...

Being one of those marketing PR types I can't help but be infected by slogans of the places I work for, hence the title of this post. Better than when I work in Australia and end every sentence with "your pulse is gonna race".

So tomorrow at dawn I'm off to Jyvasakala for the Neste Rally Finland, formerly the Rally of 1000 Lakes, a round of the World Rally Championship. I will be back in Helsinki on August 8th.

I'll be reunited with a lot of friends who I haven't seen since May / Turkey and will also come face to face with the Finn. Gin on standby.

I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home