http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: To nude or not to nude

Saturday, July 30, 2005

To nude or not to nude

I am on my way out to an island that has a nudist beach.

So the question is... to nude or not to nude?

That'll get at least one visitor coming back for the answer!


The reality will probably look a little more like this...

Fortunately I met a taxi driver who told me what to do should an undecent man come across the beach for taking unsolicited pleasure in the scenery. It involves a large branch with thorns, a naked man, and a Finn quite adept at beating people.

Odd nation!

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew James said...

Greetings. Know just what you mean ... nude or not nude. Years ago I frequented a beach near Bridlington which was a nudist beach. I entered the area with trepidation in shorts ... a few hours later ... I was still in shorts. There were some terrible sights around me ..

Months later I returned and did the nude thing ... it was worth it ...

7:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home