http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Femmes

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Femmes

Oh there is nothing better than dancing around your lounge room to some real solid sing a long rock a long dance a long swear a long music like Violent Femmes.

God knows what the neighbours think (probably relieved it's not Candan Ercetin!)

I caught myself in the mirror, Elaine dancing, arms akimbo, hair flying and I burst out loud laughing. It's a long way from stabbing furniture boxes and crying.

I have ordered two bottles of Veuve with Lyla to drink to me!

The only good thing about falling down is how bloody good it feels to get back up.

Thanks Uma for bringing the Femmes back.

What do you mean you don't know them?

"I forget what eight is for..."

1 Comments:

Blogger greensatya said...

*The only good thing about falling down is how bloody good it feels to get back up*

This statement is true but it also depends on how early you get back and your resilence.

Glad that you are up now !

11:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home