http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Reality Bites

Friday, February 24, 2006

Reality Bites

The loss of another client, and the instability of a couple of others was a bit of a reality check yesterday.

This morning, I wrote to the landlords and handed in notice. You're probably thinking it was a pretty hard thing to do but actually, this morning (after the 2am tear session) it was pretty easy. I've worked too hard and am to smart to live hand-to-mouth over here. Three months in the UK as a contractor would get my savings topped up, allow me to poke my head annoyingly in front of my old clients and get back on square one. I musn't lose sight that when I left the UK for Finland I was offered a "poorly paid job" of 150 sterling a day. I don't need to endure this for no matter how short a time. (Wow that sounded really feisty on a re-read).

Anyway I'm feeling relieved about it all so really lets make the most of it until I start crying again. I haven't booked a plane ticket. I might not leave, I just need to get rid of the overheads.

Exhale.

Okay here's something far less serious but that still bites... Because Pupu are better actors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home