http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: I'm a were wolf

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I'm a were wolf

It's official. I am becoming beast as the moon rises. At least I think that's what my doctor said. He kept gesturing and saying "I don't know the word in English". But as I have already made the werewolf joke once, and as two google searches have thrown lupus up at me, I've decided I am one. I am werewolf, here me roar.

Apparently I have issues with my hair follicles. It's not known what has caused this, but it is worth looking at the lunar calendar. And in case anyone who hasn't seen my for a while thinks I've become dead hairy, I haven't. Really.

I am on anti-biotics for at least 20 days, with a view to continue for another ten. That means no booze. My friends went into shock when I told them.

Also, I have to avoid dairy for one hour every side of my medication, which at four times a day, makes it easier to go soy. A whole new world opens up to me. Thank god I gorged on ice cream the other day.

Also I'm supposed to have an empty stomach an hour either side of taking medication, four times a day. When am I supposed to eat? Is that even do-able?! My maths isn't so good... Or maybe the pharmacist's translation wasn't so good... If he's right, I'm going to have to work out a schedule for eating. Argh!

I've also got a cream that's so tricky to open that the lovely pharmacist, when doing a demonstration, struggled to open it. Looks like a right wrist work out is going to be a positive side effect.

Who would have thought being a werewolf was so high maintenance?




If you've made it down this far, you must be curious... so here's a photo to show how I used to look, taken literally moments before I started saying "hey my face feels funny"...


and here's the moment where it all changed, the moon rose, and I became a little less human... You can almost see the animal in me... Awwwwooooolllll.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home