http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: St Elmos.

Friday, September 23, 2005

St Elmos.

I didn't realise I hadn't introduced my new travelling companion. This should have been posted about the 14th September...




Sometimes it gets lonely travelling alone. But now I have a friend. Elmo. I won him. Almost legitimately. In one of those ubiquitous game parlours.

The attendant opened the machine, put Elmo really close to the edge and showed me how it should be done.

It took five goes but I got him. Now there will be photos of Elmo tackling some of the smaller yet equally important aspects of travel in Japan.

Actually I really wanted Cookie Monster, I feel Elmo is getting a little full of himself with all the recent fame, but beggars with poor coordination can't be choosers. If you don't tell Elmo he'll never know...

Elmo in action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home