http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: I'm not telling.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I'm not telling.

I don't feel like telling you where I am today! Does anyone read this?! It's starting to feel like a one sided conversation with a bad date!

I am leaving Tokyo today for Morioka in the north.

Yesterday I went to the fish markets, a huge wholesale operation where I feared for my life amongst the zippy electric cars, fork lifts, tuna carcasses and hooks. A police man actually had to help me cross the road (most of you know how bad Road Runner is with roads... ) I spent an hour there but had to leave as my head was spinning (it was only 7am) and it was hard work keeping out of everyone's way. Also the blood of fish on my clothes was starting to dry and I wanted to get it cleaned off.

The Irishman encouraged me to at least pretend to look at Mt Fuji - it turned out to the most overcast day I have ever seen. Or not seen to the point! You can not see the photos yourself at smugmug.

Can you tell my heart's not in this today?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home