http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: A day of epic proportions

Monday, September 19, 2005

A day of epic proportions














Not every girl thinks it's an ideal way to spend a day watching giant men in little loin clothes grapple each other. But I do and I grinned from ear to ear as I entered the sumo stadium after a two hour pursuit of hard cash (public holiday, nearest ATM accepting foreign cards was two train rides away!) and a ticket finally in my hand.

I'm kind of short on written words today so I'll post more on this later. The pics are here


* * * *
Thank you to everyone from around the world who has got in touch about the latest rally news. Your words and concern mean a lot and give strength to support those hurting more than me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home