http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Addictive accreditation

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Addictive accreditation

Last night hurt. It was ten pm by the time my "official" duties were done and having opened acreditation at 7am after 4 hours sleep, run several kms pushing trolleys laden with media kits, and having no time to eat all day, the walk home felt all too much. I am getting too old for this. Or at least I have done this too many times to want to do it too many times more.

On a good note, I have done the meet and greet with Rally Ireland, Rally South Africa and Rally Norway, the first two didn't appear to have press officers at this stage. I did shake hands with his royal something very regal and long titled Prince of Jordan but I couldn't get through the body guards to tell him what a good PR I'd be. Anyway I don't think I meet the personal glamour requisite for a PR job in the Middle East... !

Which shows a slight contradiction really... not wanting to do this again, unless I am doing it for the first time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home