http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Isn't it supposed to stop snowing?

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Isn't it supposed to stop snowing?

It's been snowing all morning. It's now 1245 Helsinki time... It hasn't stopped once, not for a deep breath or a break for the toilet... It's just snowed... Naturally everything is white. And fluffy. Not a yellow stain in sight.

In fifteen minutes I will be out in it. I will think it's cute at first, then I will try to cross the road, look the wrong way, skid on some ice, etc etc.

I promise to take some photos from the bitumen as the truck comes towards me...

PS the view from my window is from last year (above), I haven't actually put the camera software on the new laptop yet but I have finally unpacked somewhat messily, so that everything is in its place. I've also picked up a few objects and thought "are they mine?" (old ladies coat made of labradors, crutches, guitar case, camp cap) and wondered when I ever wore so many clothes...

But this is really a photo of me trying to make breakfast sausages in my kitchen. Really. That's what Finland is like...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home