http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Aunty Anti-Social

Friday, January 27, 2006

Aunty Anti-Social

I've had enough of even pretending to tolerate people who I don't really know or care about.

Anyone who I've spent less than 24 hours with, you don't really mean anything to me! Hah, shock revelation, get with the real world!

Anyone who I've known in a glorious moment that can never in life be replicated, put a box around it, enjoy it, and stop trying to replicate it. Watch a European arthouse movie or something...

Anyone I mistakeningly gave my phone number to while drunk and you are still calling - please get the message, you're only humiliating yourself now.

Anyone leaving messages that go on for so long I lose track half way through listening, don't.

Anyone of my clients who uses the words paradigm and dichotomy and then wants me to illustrate that, please jump.

Anyone sending me messages in another language declaring undying love, you've got the very wrong sheila.

Anyone even thinking of sending an email to me saying "is that me?" then please go directly to jail.

Yeah yeah I don't care if this is my fault, my personality, my errors. I am just venting my evil anti-social side... And I love it.

Ha ha evil cackles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home