http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: The day's Haiku poems

Friday, September 16, 2005

The day's Haiku poems

FIRST OF THE MORNING...
Jelly for breakfast - is probably unhealthy - too early for rice

...THEN ONTO MOOMINS... ( I visited Naantali in Winter so it's my only real contact with them)

Carrying a handbag - Wearing skirt, or apron - but where is your shirt?

Girl in Moomins - must get a new hair style - at least grow a fringe.

Do any adults - recall a Moomin story - or just buy for kids?

Naantali Moomins - dance at night in the windows - when everything's closed

Stomach grumbling - doughnut shop closed for winter - Moomins hibernate?

Storm on the island - Moomins signs lie discarded - as repairs are made.

Moomin is plural - the single is Moomi - Do I give a shit?

AS THE JELLY KICKS IN, A HAIKU FOR THOSE CLOSEST TO ME - Can you work out which is you?!
Wise and yet wild - you dance through this quiet town - and bring it to life

Evil laugh echoes - take the piss out of people - you make me laugh

Kind and good hearted - Only a few good men left - You want chilli sauce?

Smiling and shopping - befriending the cute stuffed toys - you eat big desserts

Saying the right things - at the end of a phone line - I miss the phone's beep

Fireman watcher - down to earth but still crazy - wine and gossip flows

Australian what? - Full of sweet smiling Kiwis - I miss creamy stuff

Under the beanie - depsite wise cracks and cheap shots - a sweet and soft bloke

Take me to the lake - Entwined on wooden jetty - Walkers destroy us.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What was in that jelly you had for breakfast? And where can I get some? :)

Thanks for the daily dose of weird Haikus!

1:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I recognized some people ;)

4:41 pm  
Blogger Preya said...

I like the ones about your friends the best; they are "richer" somehow. Great job:)

9:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home