http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Lunchtime update

Friday, August 26, 2005

Lunchtime update

Chaos reigns.

The basement has moved upstairs. There is a bin bag marked "for sale". There are two well stuffed plastic bags marked "S and S" which I am supposed to take to Sami and Sarita's tonight, balanced between a load of stuff I'd like to give them for them, and a pot of Mexican chilli.

In another corner, a pile marked "?" (yes I really am using post it notes to do this!), a pile of clothes that I can only wear at Crisis (Lyla to take back to London for me?), a huge pile about to fall off the chair of things to give back to me, or give them as "gifts". Some of which also has to be somehow transported to Pitajanmaki.

There is also a sports bag being loaded up for the September 1st ferry to London...

The computer has given up reading CDs but as I got through nine, I am quite happy and have about 5 meg free now. Smugmug is however having a fit at three people logging in and simultanenously uploading and has chucked the latest batch out.

I am desperatelty short of plastic bags, packing bags, transporting bags, and storage bags.

The chilli however is cooked.

And I have my eye on the mini Freixenet in the fridge for lunch...

Any one who would like to come round with plastic bags, or cars or better organisational skills very welcome.

Oh and Lyla arrives tonight, which I am very excited about. But I need to find the floor again before she gets here... Yes... Plenty of time in the day.

Deep breath.

Oh and the packing itself is easy. It's realising I'm packing things like business statements and invoices or my most special photos that shouldn't have to be moved because I was supposed to have a home here. And if anyone wants to know if I am upset, well only a little, but am I pissed off? Oh yeah... The next man who messes with me, is going to cop it, big time. But men don't care anyway do they... hmm pass the freixenet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home