http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Decidely indecisive

Friday, August 26, 2005

Decidely indecisive

Following lunchtime, there was a lot of tears. I had worked very hard to make it work here. And Nina's words were ringing in my head, "if you're willing to stay here for one dodgy man, why wouldn't you stay here for decent friends?"

So now I am waiting for Nina to find her way to Maunula, so she can look at the house, see if she likes it, maybe rent it out, maybe convince the inept estate agent who can't even find the house key, maybe leave my things here, cancel all sales, etc etc.

It'll still be frantic. Possibly even more so.

But the thought has stopped me from crying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home