http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: I want to stop blogging

Saturday, June 11, 2005

I want to stop blogging

People read this and think they know me.

They know Rowena the Blogger. Of course I am conscious of writing for an audience, writing a story, developing a character. Some characters would not recognise themselves. I don't give them this site's address, I choose my readers.

Sometimes my words are formed in flippant three seconds. Sometimes they are deliberated on for hours. You don't know which are which.

I want to stop blogging to stop people reading the wrong way, but it is the way of letting words out of my head. Words that don't always have meaning but words that you might exchange with a bus driver, neighbour, shop assistant, colleague. Remember I don't have that chance, and those words crowd my head every night and make it difficult to sleep. The blog lets them out. A higgledee piggledee mess of words that let me fill my head up with new ones as each day leads to stunted conversation.

It's only a blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home