http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Whats going on?

Friday, June 10, 2005

Whats going on?

In case there are people reading this blog, don't go away!

I am back! What happened was a small illness, a complication of tonsillitis, low blood pressure, crazy white blood cells, a big infection and me falling down in a small Turkish town. Naturally, blogging was far from my mind.

My recovery led straight into work, which I must admit, I took fairly easy (ie I had ice cream breaks!) because my head was still moving around when I wasn't and dinner still consisted of a lot of pills. Any spare time was spent sleeping, with an odd attempt to get old journal entries (yes pen and paper!) onto the blog.

Additionally the tail light of my laptop blew, which meant you could only see the screen with infrared goggles or if you were a rare Norwegian bat.

So now everything is back dated, and you have to read backwards at least chronologically, but not like Arabic script.

I hope this makes some sense and is at least excusable.

Typing as fast as I can...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home