http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: I need to talk...

Saturday, July 09, 2005

I need to talk...

I have not talked all day.

Well that's not entirely true. The ticket inspector had a lengthy conversation with me about where the toilet was and if the train stopped at Dazarni. The cab driver and I discussed how Australia had Sydney and Daugavpils had brilliant weather. Several people joined in my mime shows including "my baggage is locked in your office, the train is due to leave" and most humorously "can you guess I have hayfever if I draw a flower and sneeze on it."

So as a result, this site now has Blogger's diarrhoea while I get all the unsaid speech out of my system....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home