http://beta.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=12064789&saved=true To Hel and Back :: Edit your Template To Hel and Back: Festive considerations

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Festive considerations

It's three days since Vappu Eve and I can't be compelled to write anything.

Okay so the whole hat waving thing didn't inspire me on the 30th... the 1st... a nice day with new friends... a lot of funny strangers.

I'm over it already, even if my muscles aren't. I think I'm getting old.

I'm more excited that I made new friends on Vappu eve who have invited me over to dinner and read my Blog, I have achieved closure on a certain part of my life, I finally did the dishes, I met a new going out friend from Wales, I started a new book on East Germany which is fascinating and soon I get to go to Turkey and play baby sitter for a few days.

Wow, I am getting old. I can hear 30 beckoning, knocking on my door. Or maybe I've just been to enough big loud drinking places that I'm over it.

1 Comments:

Blogger greensatya said...

Good to hear that you are making friends and moving ahead in life otherwise Finland is way too cold!!

7:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home